Monday, September 5, 2011

Your Relationship is Killing ME!

     Lately I have been irritated by other peoples relationships. With some people it is the lovey dovey shit that makes me sick and with others it's like your relationship fucking sucks, just end it so that the rest of us don't have to suffer. I love Chris but I don't need to have my hands on him all the time, I'm pretty sure he would knock me out for just a minute of peace. And we fight like everyone else and sometimes we say very mean things to each other but at the end of the day we can go to bed and not want to kill each other.

     I am sick and tired of seeing people on facebook and all that other shit say "in a relationship", "out of relationship", "It's complicated" every 5 minutes. Maybe if you spent half that time investing some quality time into your shit, you wouldn't be alone. There is no need to cloud up peoples news feeds with your problems.

     People who yell at each other all the time make me sooooo mad. If you hate each other that much break up. There is no need to make someone else as miserable as you are. People who make each other miserable for the fun of it or for attention are sadists. Isn't it 1000000 times more fun to watch a movie and snug up or go for a hike and talk to each other like civilized humans? Also, when you co-habitate with other people you would think that you would keep your fighting to a minimal right? Nope, some people scream at each other and stomp around having a fit like a 2 year old. Slamming this slamming that. Like shut the fuck up! Mrs. Oldassbitch in the next condo over is trying to watch Maury and eat her English muffin in peace for Christ sake!

     I got of the airplane the other day and these two people probably in their 40's were about fucking in baggage claim. Great now I have to sit there and watch these people go at it, while the airports take their sweet fucking time getting my shit off the plane. This man could have been taking a stool sample his tongue was so deep in there.

     I know I have "control issues" as I am told but I like to think that I am getting better day by day, however there are somethings the Chris does, that couldn't bother me any less. For instance, playing video games, it is annoying sometimes but I am not going to throw a hissy fit because hes caressing the ps3 remote and not me. I recently saw someone actually cut up his girlfriends chicken for her... I was appalled. Fuck that. There is no excuse for it. Shes a big bitch (literally) she can cut up her food. It wasn't like she said "could you do me a favor and cut this," it was just expected. Same kind of story, if I ask Chris for a drink and he brings it to me and there is not enough ice in it, I'm not gonna flip out like a fucking psychopath and scream "MORE ICE!!!!" WTF is that about really, get up and get your own fucking ice.

     Every person has the potential to be jealous I think. But there are some people who take it to whole new lengths.Some women can't even let their boyfriends go to a bachelor party with out freaking the fuck out and screaming at him that he is fucking the strippers. Ok bitch, he is not fucking the strippers ok, they don't want anything to do with his scrawny ass. Just because you think that the sun shines out his ass hole doesn't mean that Miss Ima Stripperface does.

     Do not bitch to me about your relationship or your sex life. There are only several people I can listen to about this ans trust me that's enough. I do not want to hear that you can't get your girlfriend to enjoy sex more then 3 times a day. No shit you can't. Give the girl a rest! I also don't like to hear about people complaining about not having sex enough. If you feel like you are not having enough sex with your partner, either tell them or get a dildo. There is literally no point in telling me this. My voice isn't going to miraculously pop into your boyfriends head as he's snacking on some pork rinds and say, "get in the mood, go fuck your girlfriend." If  that does happen, I would suggest therapy.

     I was out to dinner with this couple once and the guy wanted to go outside and have a smoke after dinner and his wife looks at him about 1 inch from his face says, "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" in the most whiny voice I have ever heard. Can you not be without this man for 6 mothafuckin' minutes. Good God girl chill out. He will be back, hopefully for my sake so I am not stuck with your ass all night.

There is nothing less sexy to your man then to bash him in front of other people. And I would rather not be in the middle of your awkward moment. It is one thing to joke back and forth but don't emasculate him. It is not going to make him want to be around you.

     These are just some of the examples I have. Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!!!

Love always ----R

No comments:

Post a Comment