Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Life's Questions 2

Welcome to month 2 of life's questions:

  • Is there a reason I'm still awake?
  • Is this pill enough?
  • Is this real life?
  • Why does this guy think I want to sleep with him?
  • Am I wearing too much makeup?
  • Am I wearing enough makeup?
  • Is my poop supposed to look like that?
  • Is it normal for once piece to float and the rest sinks?
  • Do I have to be friends with her?
  • Did I shave my armpits?
  • Can I take a nap in the shower?
  • Am I going to have sex tonight?
  • Do I really have to shave my legs?
  • Will he notice?
  • Is my period going to come soon?
  • Does Ryan Seacrest sleep?
  • Do all the people on say yes to the dress: big bliss look like Patrick from Sponge Bob?
  • Is it normal for me to want to look and dress like Tiffany Amber Thesen and Venessa Marcil from BH 90210 still?
  • What the hell am I going to do with my life?
  • Can I get my tubes tied now please?
  • Are chunky heeled shoes going to come back into fashion again soon?
  • If I am attracted to Mario Lopez does that make me a lesbian?
Love you all! ---R-

No comments:

Post a Comment